The Inmarsat logo is the focal point of the Inmarsat brand identity and comprises two elements: the word mark (Inmarsat) and the abstract mark (icon), which represents our heritage of providing connectivity on land, at sea and in the air.
Minimum size and clear space
The Inmarsat logo should appear in full colour on light backgrounds, and appear in white on dark backgrounds. The minimum size for the logo is 70px wide by 27px high.
- Don’t add additional shadows or lighting effects, modify colours, or change the orientation.
- You can use the abstract mark (icon) on its own but you cannot use the word mark (Inmarsat) without the icon.
- When using a solid colour background, always use the white logo.
- Only use the white logo on dark colour backgrounds.
- Our logo should not be distorted, rotated or in any way manipulated.
Logos are included in our imagery pack. Download them here: